Estes Executioner Plywood Fin Availability

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

garlicsnapper

Reaction score
I see some sellers out there do clones of OOP kits or kit parts. Does anybody know of a business that sells plywood fin duplicates of the Estes Executioner kit?

Tobor

Get your peanuts....
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
I've never come across one for that rocket but, I do know Vander Burn Rocketry has mods for other Estes kits and does custom orders. Maybe fire off a request by using the contact form (bottom of home page) ---> https://www.vander-burn.com/

shockie

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I see some sellers out there do clones of OOP kits or kit parts. Does anybody know of a business that sells plywood fin duplicates of the Estes Executioner kit?
yes please do check out VanderBurn and let us know what kind of quote you get. It may result in others interest.

Nick Hutton

Reaction score
Be aware that its a 24mm motor mount, so unless you upgrade that too, it will limit what motors will have enough thrust. Prob worth a sim to make sure you think its worth it. FWIW, i vacuum bagged carbon on mine and they are almost indestructible for significantly less weight than plywood fins.

TigerHawk

Reaction score
Contact James at rocketryworks.com and/or Mike at galacticmanufacturing.com as they might be able to help you with that.

Latest posts