Estes Eliminator EX gets PWND by a car. R.I.P. Good launch footage tho!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fishy_Tree

Reaction score
Got some good footage of the launch, unfortunately the rocket had a little bit of a RUD on landing, check out the video below. Just got a new 808 #16 the day after!
[video=youtube;dhEqeHeLnh0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhEqeHeLnh0[/video]

Last edited:
Haha, they're slanted on purpose. I like it that way, I thought it looked kinda cool. So if that's it, than I'll change it next time.

Renaming it the "Eleminator" was a nice touch, too. LOL.
I kept thinking, "Captions? we don't need no steenkin' captions."
All in fun, dude. At least you HAVE captions on your videos, I am too lazy to do them on mine.
Nice videos. sorry about the rocket. Hope the car hit it after it was down, otherwise might have freaked out the driver if it descended right in front of the moving car.

Renaming it the "Eleminator" was a nice touch, too. LOL.
I kept thinking, "Captions? we don't need no steenkin' captions."
All in fun, dude. At least you HAVE captions on your videos, I am too lazy to do them on mine.
Nice videos. sorry about the rocket. Hope the car hit it after it was down, otherwise might have freaked out the driver if it descended right in front of the moving car.

No it came down in front of a moving car according to the 2 witnesses. Went under the left front tire and blew apart.

Back