Estes Customer Service

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Balsa Bob

Reaction score
Can someone post the phone number for Estes Customer Service?
The only number I have is 719-372-6565 but it's all recorded messages.
I'd really like to speak with an actual someone. Thanks. -BB

Thanks.
Here's what it looks like when an E9-P blows both the nozzle and the plugged cap.

Stars and Stripes liftoff.jpg

I am also sorry for the demise of your rocket, but look at it this way, you now have one INCREADABLE launch photo :)

WOW!!!! GREAT shot! Can't believe you got that on film!!! Amazing.

Was that in the saucer in midpic?? Dang! I can't believe the slug is still travelling upward-- must have had some pretty decent inertia as there is no thrust with it just burning atmospherically like that... Blew both ends at once eh?? Be sure you fill out a MESS report on that...

One of our club guys and I were out launching and he had an FSI Maverick on an E9 spit it's nozzle out on the pad at ignition, and just sit there in it's own fire and cook... burned a couple fins pretty bad but he salvaged it...

Good luck! OL JR :)

I had intended to dispose of the broken saucer and just build a new one, but since Art Applewhite's no longer offering the "Stars and Stripes" motif I'm now considering attempting repairs.
One of the stability vanes was badly snapped, and the top portion of the MMT was blown clean away.
Still, it may be possible to surgically R&R what's left of it... I'd just rather build than restore.
Oh well, when it's done I'll post before and after pics.

Just letting everyone know that this number is still valid. Just spoke to Christine about a recent order. Couldn't find a number on the web site so did a search on this forum.

1-800-525-7561

extension 216 IIRC

Just letting everyone know that this number is still valid. Just spoke to Christine about a recent order. Couldn't find a number on the web site so did a search on this forum.

Good to know. They have made it very difficult to reach a human. Last email I sent them took over a week to answer what should have been a 2 minute question.

I had a D12-0 blow both ends off at ignition on Sunday. Toasted the booster of a brand new E2X Savage kit I bought for my little 9yr old nephew. So I sent Estes an email late night via their web form. Christine emailed me back this morning letting me know they are sending out replacements!

Estes ROCKS!

Jerome :)

In any case Estes Customer Service ROCKS. They are absolutely fantastic and make sure you are taken care of!

So many rockets, so little time, and money.

Back