Estes customer service

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lee

Reaction score
My recent order with Estes included a C11-3 Bulk Pack. The package arrived yesterday. Upon opening, I found they mistakenly packed a D12-5 Bulk Pack. I emailed Estes customer service and included photos of the packing slip and the D12-5 Bulk Pack. Today they replied - a C11-3 Pack Pack has been sent - NO charge. I emailed back regarding the D12-5 Bulk Pack. They replied "Keep It".
Wow! Prompt and satisfactorily resolved. I am one happy customer.

That was kind of them. They’re 3 for 3 for me. Each time I reached out I was not only satisfied but amazed. They run a fair business and I can’t offer higher praise.

I love working the the good folks at Estes. They always go above and beyond with their customer service. Be sure to give them a great review!

Come to think of it, I don’t think returning the motors would have been feasible anyway. The manufacturers go to a lot of hassle to be able to ship motors, it wouldn’t be practical to ask a consumer to do it.

Still, it would have been just as easy to say “you get what you get” and be done with it. But they didn’t.

Last edited:
I have never been disappointed with their service. I also had outstanding help from them when I got a crushed model in the mail from an ebay guy. They didn't HAVE to step up to help.....but they did, and in a big way. My Saturn V wouldn't have made it into the air without their help.

Back