Quantcast

Estes customer service

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

Balsa Bob

Reaction score
Just a quick “hats off” to the Estes team for yet another example of their superior customer service.
This past Saturday my Broadsword suffered a malfunction shortly after ignition resulting in burnt fins and a destroyed airframe.
I shared my sad story with Christine who, after a few informational questions, promptly restored to me a new pack of E12-4 motors and a “Big Daddy” replacement.
IMHO, their kits are terrific, their reputation is stellar, and their staff is A-Number One…!

AfterBurners

Reaction score
Just a quick “hats off” to the Estes team for yet another example of their superior customer service.
This past Saturday my Broadsword suffered a malfunction shortly after ignition resulting in burnt fins and a destroyed airframe.
I shared my sad story with Christine who, after a few informational questions, promptly restored to me a new pack of E12-4 motors and a “Big Daddy” replacement.
IMHO, their kits are terrific, their reputation is stellar, and their staff is A-Number One…!
I had some dealings with Christine and she's absolutely the BEST!!!!! Its nice to know that there are companies out there that go above and beyond what is expected.

Andy Greene

Reaction score
HANDS DOWN - THE BEST C/S on the planet - Christine rocks.