• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Estes CATO rocket

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tonimus

Reaction score
Some of you may have seen my refurbished CATO rocket. Well, at last year's G. H. Stine memorial launch, a friend of a friend brought his kids out. The CATO traumatized one of his kids, he thought it hilarious, and has been looking ever since. If anyone has one for a reasonable price, I'm interested in it for him. Even if it is need of minor repair, as long as it is complete, I think we can work with it.

Thanks, Jim. Let me know. I'm still interested in others if anyone else has one.

Weekend bump! I really wish Estes (or Apogee) would sell these...

If you're still willing to part with it, I think I can clone the nose. Shoot me a PM with what you need for it and I'll get it PayPaled over to you.

I did get one from Jim. It needs some love, so I gave the one I already had to my buddy. I'm looking to add at least one more to the fleet. If you have one you'll part with, let me know!

I did get one from Jim. It needs some love, so I gave the one I already had to my buddy. I'm looking to add at least one more to the fleet. If you have one you'll part with, let me know!
No promises. I know I have one-it's just a matter of how many foot lockers it's down. Will look this coming weekend (It's a real chore) so stay tuned!

Back