Quantcast

Estes CATO rocket

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

Tonimus

Reaction score
Some of you may have seen my refurbished CATO rocket. Well, at last year's G. H. Stine memorial launch, a friend of a friend brought his kids out. The CATO traumatized one of his kids, he thought it hilarious, and has been looking ever since. If anyone has one for a reasonable price, I'm interested in it for him. Even if it is need of minor repair, as long as it is complete, I think we can work with it.

Tonimus

Reaction score
Thanks, Jim. Let me know. I'm still interested in others if anyone else has one.

Tonimus

Reaction score
Weekend bump! I really wish Estes (or Apogee) would sell these...

jimzcatz

Boss, Carolina Rocket Mafia
Reaction score
I found it, unfortunately it is minus a nose cone.

20160806_160557.jpg

20160806_161218.jpg

Last edited:

Tonimus

Reaction score
If you're still willing to part with it, I think I can clone the nose. Shoot me a PM with what you need for it and I'll get it PayPaled over to you.

Tonimus

Reaction score
I did get one from Jim. It needs some love, so I gave the one I already had to my buddy. I'm looking to add at least one more to the fleet. If you have one you'll part with, let me know!

fyrwrxz

latest photo
Reaction score
I did get one from Jim. It needs some love, so I gave the one I already had to my buddy. I'm looking to add at least one more to the fleet. If you have one you'll part with, let me know!
No promises. I know I have one-it's just a matter of how many foot lockers it's down. Will look this coming weekend (It's a real chore) so stay tuned!

cwbullet

Obsessed with Rocketry
Staff member
Administrator
TRF Lifetime Supporter
Global Mod
Reaction score
There was one on eBay last week for 65$.