Estes Bullpup Decal Question

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GlennW

Reaction score
2 Questions, actually!

Can someone tell me exactly where the decal with the 2 little circles goes? I have studied numerous images of the real thing, and in one, it kinda looks like there is a circle type thing on the nosecone, so that's my best guess, but I'm not sure.

As to the 4 "Cradle Here" decals, I know that they go on the BT right above the leading edge of the larger fins, but my question is do they go on all four sides? It looks like on some of the images I have seen, it only shows that over 2 of the fins, which if correct means there's 2 extra decals of this than you need. What's the answer?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Glenn

location for those little circles...mine are in the local landfill.
i used all the stickers except for that one.

fwiw

i was under the impression that CP was signified by a circle with a black dot in the center. this decal is an orange dot and a gray dot and is in the middle of the sticker sheet.

Originally posted by Elapid
location for those little circles...mine are in the local landfill.
i used all the stickers except for that one.

fwiw

Ditto

Originally posted by hokkyokusei
Ditto

Double Ditto ;) I carn't remember using these in my model , I would check but it's been turned into oil most proberley :rolleyes:

DO NOT :

Paint green if your going to launch on GREEN grass, not a good combination :rolleyes:

Karl

Latest posts

Back