Estes Body Tubes BT 51 & 100

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flash

Reaction score
Does anyone know where else I can get Estes body tubes sizes BT 51 which is the size for the 1/70 scale Saturn 1B 8 fuel tanks and also the BT 100 which is the second stage tube for the 1B. The only place I know is from Damian KosRox.

The reason I ask is because once is stock runs out that is it, he is done and he want let me know where he gets his. Here is a site for Estes tube sizes if this would help in your answer. https://www.ninfinger.org/~sven/rockets/body_tubes.html

I do know that Custom Tubes have some sizes very close but they have a $100 dollar minim order on each tube size.

I know that Totally Tubular doesn't make this size.

While we can't help you with the BT51, we are looking at a kit design that would use the BT100 or BT101. If we do this kit, then FlisKits will carry this part in our components (parts) department on our web site.

If this happens, it would be later in the year (fall?)

jim

The BT 101 is not as hard to get, Totally Tubular makes it even though it isn't on their list.

But the 100 and 51, only one I know is KosRox. I just hate that when he runs out that is it.

Also I might add that Launch Pad Rockets have one of their kits that use the BT 100 but they don't like to sell just the tubes plus they are slow and I mean slow if you have to deal with the company.

Latest posts

Back