Estes Black Friday Sale

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CKaul04

Reaction score
Assume you all have seen the Estes Black Friday sale for this year. What do you think of the selection? And the deals seem worse this year opposed to what they were last year.

Thanks
Colin

what kind of discounts are they having. I'm on their page now and don't see any changes in price? Is it just certain kits? Never mind I went under the Black Friday link. It looks like 25% off. 25% is okay but that's about it. To me its not enough off to even consider buying anything. The way I look at it, after tax and shipping there's not much of a discount left. Yes it is cheaper than retail, but again not enough to get me to buy anything. Its the same with Madcow. Everything is 25% off. With their discount it just means you are buying the kits at the retail price that was maybe 3-4 years ago. I guess that's one way to look it. So why bother? Right? If it was 35-50-% like WM then yeah we are talking now about some real savings.

Last edited:
There are 5 different rockets guys, not like last year. That was awesome but I think they dropped the ball.

Back