Hi all, I haven't posted a build thread for a number of years so it's about time I pulled my finger out and got one done. I scored a couple of the v2 Big Daddy kits on eBay a while back and the plan is to finish one in the original black, yellow & red livery and the other in the re-released colour scheme. Rather than doing two identical builds, i'll just cover one for now and the follow up when they're both done and in their ready to fly state. I had a hard time sourcing an original set of Big Daddy decals, I explored every avenue I could think of and came up short. Evenutally i settled on printing my own on waterslide decal paper although I'm not entirely sure how well they will look on black paint so I may end up getting a set from stickershock. Anyway on with the build. Most of this build will be completed with Titebond 2 wood-glue and a bit of epoxy in certain areas. Here's both kits Parts layed out for the first kit on the build table. I decided to bend the forward end of the motor hook straight so I have the option to use longer CTI motors in the future if I wish to. Forward CR glued to the motor-tube. I ditched the standard shock cord mount and decided to drill a hole in the CR to let a length of kevlar cord to pass through. Firstly I tacked the kevlar in place with CA and then followed up with some 30min epoxy. Motor mount glued into place. Before installing the fins, the tabs got a liberal dosage of epoxy to adhere them to the motor tube. I then masked off an area for each fin before applying a wood-glue fillet. I decided not to fill the fin grain in the end as the primer I use is high-build and seems to do the job just fine. More to come soon.