• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Estes Astrocam for sale

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RandyM

Reaction score
I wasn't able to buy one at my local Target but on a whim, was down in Indianapolis and got one down there.

I've come to realize, I'm most likely never going to fly it and would like to get it in the hands of someone that will.
Add in that our refrigerator decided that it was a good time to stop being cool and I could use that money to help pay for a new one.

It's brand new and I only opened the box to take a look.

Asking what I paid for it (59.95plus the tax I paid for a total of $64) plus the actual shipping charges.
It will come shipped in a cardboard box to prevent USPS damaging it.

To sweeten the deal, I'll even toss in a pack of mini or micro railbuttons! (your choice)

I can post pics if needed, but it's just going to be a pic of the box.

Or if its been too long and you can't edit the original post any more, you can report your first post and in the text of the report, ask the mods to mark it sold. They'll update it for you then.

Back