• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Estes Astrocam 1327 kit - black body tube

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tramper Al

Reaction score
Hi,
EDIT - still looking for the black body tube Astrocam version, but have found the others I was seeking. Thank you.
----------------
I am looking for a couple of Astrocam kits for some projects I am working on, and would be happy to straight out buy or make a trade.
1) Astrocam w/yellow body tube kit in box, 1993-1998.
2) Astrocam 110 E2X in bag, 2005-2007. I am most interested in the black body tube version, but would also consider a blue body tube example.
Opened would be OK, if it were clear that nothing was missing. Built but not flown might work, though I'd prefer to build myself.
Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
If you can't find a boxed, bagged kit I have an unflown built one with instructions. PM me if interested.Astrocam.JPG

I am still looking for a black body-tubed Astrocam E2X kit from 2005-2007. I recently saw one on eBay, but it was in a lot with 13 other kits! Thanks.

This is the version he's looking for...

EST1327medium.jpg

And ACsupply.com shows it's going for less than $17 USD

https://www.acsupplyco.com/estes/estes_astrocam.htm

But then again... a search for it on their website shows no results. So, it might not be available.

Last edited:
And ACsupply.com shows it's going for less than $17 USD

https://www.acsupplyco.com/estes/estes_astrocam.htm

But then again... a search for it on their website shows no results. So, it might not be available.

Yeah, unfortunately that's the old AC Supply ghost/memory page phenomenon.

I have a picture of the black body tube version, but I can't seem to post pictures (again) today.

Last edited:
Back