• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Estes Army Hawk (2031) - Instructions, Fins, and Decal

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kruegon

Reaction score
I'm looking for the Estes Army Hawk. The bagged version was part #2031, but there was also a boxed version #7011. If anyone has access to this kit, or knows where to locate the info, could you please pass it along? I'm sure K'tesh would be equally interested in this information.

I'm looking for the Estes Army Hawk. The bagged version was part #2031, but there was also a boxed version #7011. If anyone has access to this kit, or knows where to locate the info, could you please pass it along? I'm sure K'tesh would be equally interested in this information.

Ok... you've got my interest...

BT-60AH nosecone
BT-60 18.00"
BT-20J 2.75"

The German version was part #2811.

I did manage to locate the decals courtesy of Leo's page.

the body tube/kit reference guide and the nose cone/kit reference guide.

i'm on my phone now so, I can't post the links.

Ok. I've got those bookmarked. Just never thought of using them for that purpose before. I've only ever used them when the instructions didn't list the part numbers.

Looks like I have an "in" for getting the instructions and fins. The instructions won't be in English though. I'll see if I can't translate them into Estes English after I get them.

Last edited:
I've got feelers out on YORF, and Bill Eichelberger might be able to help us out with everything. There's a .pdf file of the fins there as well.

I'd still like to get a scan of the fins if possible just for good measure.

Leo had the decals on his leisure site. Turns out he also still has a kit, unbuilt, in his collection. And wouldn't you know it, he came through for us. Here is a scan of the actual fins from the kit. Just in case they differ from the template you found. But we still need a good clean scan of the instructions.

Estes_Army_Hawk_2811_Balsa_Fins_Lines.jpg

Leo had the decals on his leisure site. Turns out he also still has a kit, unbuilt, in his collection. And wouldn't you know it, he came through for us. Here is a scan of the actual fins from the kit. Just in case they differ from the template you found. But we still need a good clean scan of the instructions.

View attachment 311596

PM me your email, and I'll send you what I've got... It got a little cropped at the bottom of most of the pages, but is still useable. I've been holding off making a .pdf of them to get a clean copy with everything included.

Yeah. I'm in a holding pattern too. I've already started compiling and separating the Estes scans for the new site. As soon as I have 50+ unique OOP kits in PDF form, I'm going to start the site.

We could still use a clean scan of the instructions please. If anyone has a copy please help.

Back