• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Estes Apollo 11 1969 Saturn V NIB $100

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BMcD

Reaction score
I have two of these. I opened one and am intimidated by the build. I'd like to sell the other for what I paid - $100 plus shipping. If you are looking for the Apollo 11 Limited Edition Saturn V, I'm your man. Item is located in Chattanooga, TN.

Last edited:
If this is still available, I would be interested. If you decide to sell the other one as well, I would appreciate the opportunity.
Thank you

It is turning out that shipping is a big issue with this item, as I do not get any shipping discounts. Once I put it in a shipping box, the outer box is 33x15x6 and weighs about 4 lbs 8 oz, which ships as 5 lbs. I got quotes to ship it to WA, and USPS was almost $80, and UPS was right at $60. If you want to check how much shipping will be, it is coming from ZIP code 37343.

Back