• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Estes and Quest Kits For Sale

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scorpion

Reaction score
This is a list of the kits I have for sale. I do check my private messages occasionally but not on regular basis. So if you really want any of these you should email me at [email protected]. All of these kits are unopened in original packaging.

Estes Rocket Kits

Bailout 2070
Big Daddy D-Power 2162
Gemini DC 2136
Gemini Titan 1978
Honest John 1919
Jupiter C 1976
Menace 2173
Mercury Redstone 2176
Mercury Atlas 2111
Orbital Transport 1259
Polaris 2174
Saturn V 2157 (30th Anniversary)
Silver Comet 2141
Super Nova 2155
V2 1904
V2 E 1952

Quest Rocket Kits

Space Clipper 3004
HL-20 Lifting Body 2008
X-30 Aerospace Plane 4001

Scorpion, please be aware that many times people are wary of individuals who come on this board, with their very first post, to sell items. Especially considering that there's no prices listed and you've stated, upfront, that you will only be checking PMs occasionally.

AKPilot, sorry if my post seems to be bogus. I will send a price list to anyone interested in buying these kits. I have sold many items on ebay and have 100% positive feedback. If anyone is wary of me I invite you to contact me and I will supply you wth any appropriate information you want. I just don't have the opportunity to check my PMs during the day and it is easier for me to get my email.

Scorpion, please be aware that many times people are wary of individuals who come on this board, with their very first post, to sell items. Especially considering that there's no prices listed and you've stated, upfront, that you will only be checking PMs occasionally.

Personally, I think the lack of any personal information, like name or location, is always a cause for concern in an unknown seller.
:2:

Hey, Welcome to the board. Now get lost 'cause we don't know how you are.

Lighten up, Fellas.

Why not post your Ebay user ID? And lets hope your first name isnt Jefferey.

I agree, let us know what your Ebay used ID is so we can look at your feedback there. That would be a big help in easing our fears. It's not personal, it's just that there are too many con artists out there.

...Fudd

Is everything still for sale? or a couple things? a lot can happen in 8 days. let us know.

I think it takes a lot of nerve to have a smug attitude about people who have been ripped off.

You have no idea what has happened in the past with Mr jeff jones and others. Mr Jones stole over $2000.00 from members on several rocketry boards.

And for the record we all slept well before your remarks. A few members show concern and explain there have been problems with new members selling items. And your response is to pull up bogey men and offers of a good nights sleep.

:hot:

I think it takes a lot of nerve to have a smug attitude about people who have been ripped off.

You have no idea what has happened in the past with Mr jeff jones and others. Mr Jones stole over $2000.00 from members on several rocketry boards.

And for the record we all slept well before your remarks. A few members show concern and explain there have been problems with new members selling items. And your response is to pull up bogey men and offers of a good nights sleep.

:hot:

Wow... I second that emotion. Talking down to folks who are interested in what you are selling on your third post on this forum. I don't think I've ever read about that strategic business practice before. Good luck with the sale.

Jerry, please understand that you've only posted a total of three times under this message board; all of the posts relate towards selling goods - some items are rare and desirable.

Because of your lack of, prior, involvement here on TRF no one has any experience with you, nor knows of your involvement in model rocketry.

Additionally, as mentioned, there's been another individual who uses the same first name and has taken advantage of enthusiasts - committing fraud and bilking members of money.

The norm for people here to sell things is that they are known within our community. Additionally, they often post pictures, prices, and actively check the board.

You're simply not fitting the norm here and as such, are drawing concern. This is to be expected given the circumstances.

I may have done the same thing without realizing it. As a new member here I offered to see if I could get some "Jerry" kits for those who wanted them. I ordered them and received them in my store. I posted that they were available and things got really quiet. I didn't think too much about it because sometimes I can stop a thread on a dime. Just a knack i have ;)

I didn't think about building up a level of trust and I'm sure Jerry didn't either. I see a lot of you folks on the web and in the magazines. Obviously you haven't seen me. At least for a few years. I made the Old Tripolitan a few times and flew with Ross Dunton back on Grandma's farm in the early 90's until we set it on fire and she kicked us off.

I will be updating my profile with more information and posting more rather than lurking. The U.S. Rockets kits will likely go on ebay. My user name there is Shirtsink.

Thanks for getting my attention. Jerry, don't take it personally. I was on ROL when a guy there really ripped off a bunch of folks. That really does leave a bad taste in your mouth.

Joe

I may have done the same thing without realizing it. As a new member here I offered to see if I could get some "Jerry" kits for those who wanted them. I ordered them and received them in my store. I posted that they were available and things got really quiet. I didn't think too much about it because sometimes I can stop a thread on a dime. Just a knack i have ;)

I didn't think about building up a level of trust and I'm sure Jerry didn't either. I see a lot of you folks on the web and in the magazines. Obviously you haven't seen me. At least for a few years. I made the Old Tripolitan a few times and flew with Ross Dunton back on Grandma's farm in the early 90's until we set it on fire and she kicked us off.

I will be updating my profile with more information and posting more rather than lurking. The U.S. Rockets kits will likely go on ebay. My user name there is Shirtsink.

Thanks for getting my attention. Jerry, don't take it personally. I was on ROL when a guy there really ripped off a bunch of folks. That really does leave a bad taste in your mouth.

Joe

PM sent

Back