Estes Amraam Help

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shadowspawn

Reaction score
Do any of you know where I may find a .pdf or similar of the Estes Amraam #2153 kit instructions? I’ve looked everywhere; the forums, rocket shoppe, Jim Z plans, Google search, every place I can think of; even Estes Instructions at their website doesn’t have a copy. What is the deal with these instructions that apparently not a single copy has survived of an OOP kit that’s not that old? Anybody able to help?

Interesting, no replies. I have been looking for the same thing for the last hour or so, and I have had no luck. Perhaps they are classified...

The instructions don’t appear anywhere - not on the already mentioned, usual places or on the Insane Rocketry or Ashasta-sadie sites. All I can see is the entries on RocketReviews.com, which does include a couple of sim files, along with reviews and flight logs, which could be handy https://www.rocketreviews.com/aim-120-amraam---estes-2153-1998-2001.html
Yeah, this was what I concluded as well. Unfortunately the sims will not help me as I am selling a partially built kit and it is missing the first half of the instructions. I was hoping to have something to print out and include. Oh well, the construction is past that point anyway. Thanks.

Sorry I didn't see this thread sooner.
If you can handle the pages scanned upside-down, I have attached a copy of the instructions.

Goose

Attachments

• Estes-2153 AAMRAM.pdf
    1.8 MB · Views: 1
Back