• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Estes altimeters

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jtgreig

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
I have three Estes altimeters if anyone is interested. They are new in package will let go for 25.00 a piece. I'm sure shipping will be cheap since they are so small. Pm me with any questions.

Stupid question: Are any of these left? I'm looking for something simple to go in a payload bay for one of my rockets and am thinking of something like this that will give me an idea (if not exact data) of how high my Olympus is getting with an E versus a D.

Stupid question: Are any of these left? I'm looking for something simple to go in a payload bay for one of my rockets and am thinking of something like this that will give me an idea (if not exact data) of how high my Olympus is getting with an E versus a D.
Go with a Jolly Logic Altimeter One. Bullet proof, solid and accurate. The Estes are a Chinese knockoff.

Check Ebay. They often show up for about $20.

I'd bet that if you offered $20 for quantity 2 (saves the seller shipping vs selling 1 at a time...) you could pick these up.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/3639158205...uid=nA08SPYESjC&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY
Hans.

Latest posts

Back