• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Estes Airborne Surveillance Missile

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ya know the funny thing is...

every time I ask for a rocket that's out of production, I get it, then Estes ultimately re-releases it...

hmmm...

first - I wanted to find an interceptor... they re-up'd (coming soon) though it took a while
second - I wanted to get an ASM... they re-up'd
third - I scratched a Super Big Bertha together... during construction they re-up'd

maybe the nike ajax will be next...?

fm

just two new items in the stock... didnt see what you were suggesting....but if you were referring to this rocket i know what you mean

upload_2019-2-22_8-8-50.jpeg
maybe if they could make a larger one tho

more relics of the past
85est50.jpg

every time I ask for a rocket that's out of production, I get it, then Estes ultimately re-releases it...

hmmm...

first - I wanted to find an interceptor... they re-up'd (coming soon) though it took a while
third - I scratched a Super Big Bertha together... during construction they re-up'd

fm
Use this power wisely...

hmmm...

fm
Estes is monitoring your social media usage....

I know right?

So, think I'll start a post for the sole purpose of will'ing some of my complete and utter favorite rockets to be re-started by the manufacturers...

fm

they are properly teaching us Americans to defend our selves due to any attack of our home land damn cold war is still going on with amateur model rocketry lol Defend!!!

Back