Quantcast

Estes Airborne Surveillance Missile

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

Forever_Metal

JustAnotherBAR
Reaction score
ya know the funny thing is...

every time I ask for a rocket that's out of production, I get it, then Estes ultimately re-releases it...

hmmm...

first - I wanted to find an interceptor... they re-up'd (coming soon) though it took a while
second - I wanted to get an ASM... they re-up'd
third - I scratched a Super Big Bertha together... during construction they re-up'd

maybe the nike ajax will be next...?

fm

Matt_The_RocketMan

Reaction score
just two new items in the stock... didnt see what you were suggesting....but if you were referring to this rocket i know what you mean

upload_2019-2-22_8-8-50.jpeg
maybe if they could make a larger one tho

neil_w

Working on 20K
TRF Supporter
Reaction score

every time I ask for a rocket that's out of production, I get it, then Estes ultimately re-releases it...

hmmm...

first - I wanted to find an interceptor... they re-up'd (coming soon) though it took a while
third - I scratched a Super Big Bertha together... during construction they re-up'd

fm
Use this power wisely...

Bat-mite

Rocketeer in MD
Reaction score

hmmm...

fm
Estes is monitoring your social media usage....

Forever_Metal

JustAnotherBAR
Reaction score
I know right?

So, think I'll start a post for the sole purpose of will'ing some of my complete and utter favorite rockets to be re-started by the manufacturers...

fm

Matt_The_RocketMan

Reaction score
I know right?

So, think I'll start a post for the sole purpose of will'ing some of my complete and utter favorite rockets to be re-started by the manufacturers...

fm
they are properly teaching us Americans to defend our selves due to any attack of our home land damn cold war is still going on with amateur model rocketry lol Defend!!!