• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Estes #2113 Starbase Starcruiser kit sealed

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DWolman

Reaction score
Hi all! Am trying to thin out my collection a bit...too many kits that I won't be able to get to.

Selling an Estes #2113 Starbase Starcruiser kit, a limited release from 1995. Based on BT-60, it's an easy-to build and quick to demo model. Very limited release.

More about this kit (from RocketReviews.com):
The Estes Starbase Starcruiser was produced in 1995 specifically for the US Department of Defense's STARBASE youth program. STARBASE is an educational program, sponsored by the Office of the Assistant Secretary of Defense for Reserve Affairs. STARBASE students participate in challenging "hands-on, mind-on" activities in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math.

The kit is sealed, mint and looks like Estes just shipped it many years ago. All parts are in great shape and ready to build.

Asking $40 shipped within the CONUS, well packed and shipped by USPS.

Please DM to if you're interested - I accept PayPal, Venmo, and most other common methods.

Thanks for checking this one out!

Attachments

• Starbase Starcruiser Front.jpg
    Starbase Starcruiser Front.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • Starbase Starcruiser Back.jpg
    Starbase Starcruiser Back.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
Hi all! This one is still available, price reduced to $35 shipped within the CONUS.

Thanks for looking!

Hi all - this one has been sold. Thanks for looking, more kits to come -

Latest posts

Back