• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Estes #2027 Silver Streak kit from 1990

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DWolman

Reaction score
Hi all! Am trying to thin out my collection a bit...too many kits that I won't be able to get to.

Selling an Estes #2027 Silver Streak - kit was available in the 1990 and 1991 catalogs. It's a fun sport model, based on BT-50 chrome plated nose cone. The kit is in mint shape, sealed in the package and ready for you to build. Tubes are perfect, balsa is all in great shape. It launches on 18mm motors.

Asking $40 including USPS shipping.

Would love to help this kit find a new home! I take payments by PayPal, Venmo, check or most other common ways. Will be well packed and shipped quickly by USPS.

Thanks for checking this one out!

Attachments

• IMG_7312.jpeg
    IMG_7312.jpeg
    1,008.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7313.jpeg
    IMG_7313.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
Hi all - this kit is still available - would love to help it find a new home :)

Price reduced to $35 shipped in continental US.

Please DM if you're interested - thanks all!

DM inbound momentarily! The Silver Streak is on my "hit list" from 1990. Thank you!

Looks like I missed my shot at it. So, eugenefl, if you could... should you decide to build it, please scan all the flat parts at 300-600 dpi (.pdf or png format preferred as they are lossless compression), so that we can get this added to JimZ's site (it's one of his gaps). plans.rocketshoppe does have files, but they are not being maintained, and JimZ is actively plugging holes in the database. (who knows... I might be able to sim it up too...).

Thanks!
Jim.

Looks like I missed my shot at it. So, eugenefl, if you could... should you decide to build it, please scan all the flat parts at 300-600 dpi (.pdf or png format preferred as they are lossless compression), so that we can get this added to JimZ's site (it's one of his gaps). plans.rocketshoppe does have files, but they are not being maintained, and JimZ is actively plugging holes in the database. (who knows... I might be able to sim it up too...).

Thanks!
Jim.
I have one from a prior buy. I'll keep this request in mind, Jim.

Hi all - confirming that this one is sold now....still many other great kits available though :)

Thanks!
Jim.
Oh wow, good to know! I didn’t get a notification for this post and was circling around to view other sale items but will gladly oblige and scan the kit contents to fill in the gaps for the archive. It’s the least I can do for the cause! (I started rocketry in 1990.)

Back