• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale Estes #1387 Maxi-Streak, earlier packaging

DWolman

Reaction score
Hi all! Am trying to thin out my collection a bit...too many kits that I won't be able to get to.

Selling an Estes #1387 Maxi-Streak from the 80's - it was listed in the 1982 through 1984 catalogs. It's a BT-60 upscale of the classic Streak model. The kit is in great shape, sealed in the package and ready for you to build. There's a little wear on the header/face card as card as can be seen in the photo. Tubes are perfect, balsa is all in great shape.

One interesting point is that the header is pink, meaning that it was an earlier batch of the kit. Later versions have the black header that was more common in the 80's.
http://www.seateddimevarieties.com/..._maxistreak.htm

Asking $75 shipped by USPS.

Would love to help this kit find a new home! I take payments by PayPal, Venmo, check or most other common ways. Will be well packed and shipped quickly by USPS.

Thanks for checking this one out - and please don't hesitate if you have any questions!

Attachments

• IMG_6832.jpeg
    IMG_6832.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6833.jpeg
    IMG_6833.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:

DWolman

Reaction score
Hi all - this kit is still available - would love to help it find a new home :)

Price reduced to $70 shipped in continental US.

Please DM if you're interested - thanks all!

DWolman

Reaction score
Hi all - this kit is still available - would love to help it find a new home :)

Price reduced to $70 shipped in continental US.

Please DM if you're interested - thanks all!