• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Estes 1/100 Apollo 11 Saturn 5 Kit New

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rkoenn

Retired NASA Shuttle Engineer
Reaction score
I have recently taken stock of what models and rockets I have in my rather large stash and realized I can never build them all. Therefor I have been selling many to reduce the quantity and have this special edition of the last release of the Estes Apollo 11 Saturn 5 for sale. I am going to accept bids but will state that one recently sold on eBay for $200+ so I'm going to ask $165. Shipping should be around $45 based mostly on bulk. I did cut the tape but have done nothing with any of the components inside as you can see. So I'll look at reasonable offers and sell it in the near future. I will start looking for a box to package it in in the meantime. PM me if you have are interested, thanks.

Attachments

• Estes Saturn 5 Apollo 11 (1).jpg
    Estes Saturn 5 Apollo 11 (1).jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • Estes Saturn 5 Apollo 11 (2).jpg
    Estes Saturn 5 Apollo 11 (2).jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Back