• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Estate Sale - Estes/Klima - UK

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JohnRE

Reaction score
Hello all,

I am having something of an estate sale in order to not lumber my family with disposal of my personal toys in the near future and to that end I have compiled a list of rocketry resources for disposal...

All lots are as described, please don't ask for splitting
🙁
Will consider single offer on whole package if a group of you want to split among yourselves.

Payment cash on collection/delivery (happy to travel along M4 corridor within reason) or PayPal (plus packaging/delivery).

Kit located extreme South West Wales (go 10 miles further and you are swimming).

If you would like more details please contact me here.

Be well, John

Attachments

• JRE - Rocketry Sale.pdf
    1.4 MB · Views: 108
Are you in Milford Haven? We lived in Haverfordwest for a few years. No1son was born at Withybush Hospital

Whole collection has now been sold to members of FOG. Thank you to all who expressed interest :)

Moderator: Is it possible to have this flagged as sold please. Have tried to follow instructions but when tagging for moderation nothing happens :(

Back