Quantcast

Errors at top of page.

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

WillCarney

Reaction score
I get this error just about every time I come here even if logged in. Any ideas?

Warning: Declaration of vBForum_Item_SocialGroupMessage::getLoadQuery() should be compatible with that of vB_Model::getLoadQuery() in ..../packages/vbforum/item/socialgroupmessage.php on line 261

Warning: Declaration of vBForum_Item_SocialGroupDiscussion::getLoadQuery() should be compatible with that of vB_Model::getLoadQuery() in ..../packages/vbforum/item/socialgroupdiscussion.php on line 337

Zeus-cat

Reaction score
I don't get the errors on the regular forum pages, but I just tried to do an advanced search and got the same errors.

Warning: Declaration of vBForum_Item_SocialGroupMessage::getLoadQuery() should be compatible with that of vB_Model::getLoadQuery() in ..../packages/vbforum/item/socialgroupmessage.php on line 261

Warning: Declaration of vBForum_Item_SocialGroupDiscussion::getLoadQuery() should be compatible with that of vB_Model::getLoadQuery() in ..../packages/vbforum/item/socialgroupdiscussion.php on line 337

Angie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Global Mod
Reaction score
Thanks a lot for that information. I think I'll have to get the tech guy on it as it's not in the forum proper.

Latest posts