eRockets??

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lowpuller

Reaction score
I want to place an order with eRockets but have a question.

Has anyone else ordered from them recently?

Last edited:
Got two boost gliders and some centering rings shortly before Christmas. My few experiences with them have all been good.

I've done multiple orders with them, the last one the beginning of December. No issues. Fast delivery. I've only called them once to point out an error on their web page and connected first try

I've ordered from Randy before (albeit not while I've been in China), and talked to him on the phone in the past. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him for your needs.

a couple of hours ago :). fairly straight forward, select what you want, add to the cart check out when done...one thing I did notice this eve. I wanted two packages of motor hooks, I probably missed something simple but the only way I found to get 2 packs was to go back and add a 2nd one to the cart rather than being able to edit the amount in the cart directly. I am expecting the order to be shipped next Tuesday (in the past my orders always shipped on Tuesday :)) usually arrive before the weekend. not quite as fast as semroc but reasonably close.
Rex

My club, Wright Stuff Rocketeers, meets at the eRockets building every week. Randy is a great guy who loves rockets and all aspects of rocketry. Anyone and everyone is invited to stop by on Tuesday night 6-8:30 to join us for our club meeting and build rockets. Or just stop by and get a tour of the place.

Randy and crew are usually pretty busy running the business and he may not be answering the phone or responding to emails in a timely manner. If there is something you really need to know I can ask him. Running a small business and doing community outreach (our club does a lot) keeps Randy on his toes. eRockets has over 800 different kits in stock and more parts than could choke a stable of horses.

please note I wasn't complaining, though finding things takes a bit of getting used too, it didn't take me near as long to find the parts I wanted this time as it did the first time :).
Rex

I agree, it took me forever the first time through to find what I was looking for. In particular on my iPad the descriptions get truncated forcing you to drill down into the product details to verify the correct part, however they have a great selection.

I had a big order put together including a JL Chute release but the JLCR shows as out of stock, I was able to call and they are getting more CRs and will be shipping my entire order early next week.

Last edited:
...on my iPad the descriptions get truncated...

Click on the box with the arrow on the top address bar, then scroll the icons on the bottom to find the Request Desktop Site button, that might help display the web page on a mobile device properly.

Not recently, but I have ordered from them last spring and always gotten fast and sound deliveries, complete with the business card, and that is a nice and professional touch.
when I have time to get back into rockets they will be again considered when making purchases.

I've been stocking up on the Semroc kits after they went out of business. Don't want to get stuck that way again. So I've ordered many times, and so far it's all been a very good experience.

I've been stocking up on the Semroc kits after they went out of business. Don't want to get stuck that way again. So I've ordered many times, and so far it's all been a very good experience.

You are aware the Erockets bought Semroc and is now producing the kits, right?

You are aware the Erockets bought Semroc and is now producing the kits, right?

Yep,_that's_what_I_was_referring_to_though_I_wasn't_all_that_clear.__I've_been_ordering_Semroc_kits_from_erockets_to_stock_up_while_I_can.__I_was_giving_erockets_a_good_review_on_their_service.__Sorry,_my_spacebar_quit_working!

[Enter], [Backspace] should fix it, or go to advanced reply.

Last edited:
Yep,_that's_what_I_was_referring_to_though_I_wasn't_all_that_clear.__I've_been_ordering_Semroc_kits_from_erockets_to_stock_up_while_I_can.__I_was_giving_erockets_a_good_review_on_their_service.__Sorry,_my_spacebar_quit_working!

YetanotherGoogleChromeuserthathasthesameproblemthatIdo...Sohitthereturntocreateanewline,thenlikeIncongruentsuggested,backspace,it'llthenallowyoutogetspaceslikenormal...Ofcourse,youcanseethatIdidn'tdothatmyself...yet

Ah, that's better.

Last edited:
Yep, that's my rocket and no I won't fix your damn computer. Ha now that is a funny line huh? Just wrote it.

update of sorts, ordered on the 29 dec, shipped the next day, got to local sort hub on Saturday and ran into the holiday, looks like Tuesday delivery. I am impressed (so far) erockets seems to gotten faster at filling orders, good show! now to find out how good their packaging is(the USPS has it now :)).
Rex

ive ordered a couple different kits from them and was happy with packaging. getting here after shipping is a different story. apparently USPS felt the last one needed to go to 4 different post offices in metro detroit before getting to my door.

that problem probably will not happen...only one post office in town :), although we did have one or two items go to 4 different states(years back, USPS has gotten better at reading addresses. what gets me is the mail truck rolls into town around 6am and about 7:30 the tracking info gets updated to delivered to po box...and the office doesn't open until 8am :). life is strange,
Rex

Back