eRockets whats up?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It was posted on our club's message board that anyone attending the weekly meeting in person needed to know that Randy was at eRockets and has Covid. He quarantined himself in his living area, but he was in the kitchen earlier in the day and that can't be closed off from the meeting area. Everyone attending in person was advised to wear a mask while in the building.

I did not go to the meeting as it was raining here and driving at night in the rain on poorly marked roads just isn't a good idea for me. I did call into the Zoom call and Randy seemed fine, but wasn't happy about getting infected again and having to miss time with his grandchild over Christmas.

I have dealt with erockets and Randy directly on quite a few occasions and have nothing but great things to say about the company and Randy himself. Every issue I have had has been cleared up very quickly and they were more than willing to do whatever it took to rectify the problem. I'm am certain they will make sure to take care 9f this problem as they can. I have caught myself starting to get upset over stuff like this and had to remind myself that nothing is worth getting so upset about especially when it comes to model rockets.

My Christmas order arrived missing a big balsa reducer which was then no longer available. Randy personally wrote back to apologize and got it sorted (and out to me) quickly. Thank you, keep up whatever you can for Semroc and get well soon, I say.

Back