eRockets status?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did you receive a USPS tracking number? Oddly, it's been 3 days and I've received no tracking info yet.
Sorry, just saw this - yes, I received shipping confirmation the next day.

Wish I had sent my eRockets order by UPS. My stuff has been "moving through the USPS system" for 13 days now. Last location showing is still OH tho. Not eRockets fault and USPS is buried right now. not a good time to place orders.

So Randy made it to the Wright Stuff Rocketeers online meeting yesterday. He was released from the hospital earlier in the day. He said he was headed to his daughter's house in a few days for about a month. COVID and the staph infection were pretty hard on him.

So Randy made it to the Wright Stuff Rocketeers online meeting yesterday. He was released from the hospital earlier in the day. He said he was headed to his daughter's house in a few days for about a month. COVID and the staph infection were pretty hard on him.
Glad to hear he was released from the hospital and that he'll make it home for Christmas!

Hopefully Randy is recovering well, has anyone else had trouble ordering from the website in the past week? I've tried placing an order a couple times over the last week and the attempts keep failing.

I've got 3 packages usps from erockets in the past 6 weeks. 1 disappeared fir about 2 weeks in an usps distribution
Center but finally showed up.

I placed an order on Wednesday. There was some weird message overlaid in the upper left corner of the web page saying some type of Google error and a bunch of numbers and letters.
Tried to use Paypal but wouldn't let me continue so I signed out, signed in again and used my credit card.
Was able to then place my order.
Whenever I've had hiccups on the ordering I've found that an email to Randy will clear up the problem quickly.
But you gotta let him know or he can't correct it.

I placed an order on Wednesday. There was some weird message overlaid in the upper left corner of the web page saying some type of Google error and a bunch of numbers and letters.
Tried to use Paypal but wouldn't let me continue so I signed out, signed in again and used my credit card.
Was able to then place my order.
Whenever I've had hiccups on the ordering I've found that an email to Randy will clear up the problem quickly.
But you gotta let him know or he can't correct it.

thanks your issue is one I keep having, also my cart keeps disappearing. Probably a related issue. I’ll try again but follow the log out/log back in advice.

Back