eRockets - Shipment issue, no response.

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tractionengines

Jack of all trades, Master of... (oh never mind)
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Anyone know if Randy and the gang at eRockets are around and doing ok?

I placed an order early Monday for UPS shipping. I got a confirmation, and then a few hours later a notice that the shipping label had been created. Also in my order history it shows as shipped on Monday with a UPS tracking number.

BUT The tracking information still shows UPS waiting for package. I tried to message thru the store, plus sent an e-mail yesterday afternoon, asking if they could check on it. Usually Randy gets back quickly. This time nothing... Just now I tried to call but no answer. I wanted to use some of the items this weekend. Anyone know if they are out at a launch, vacation, health issue, etc.

Thanks for any information/assistance.
Mike

Looks like I may be in luck. Just tracked it again. It's finally in UPS possession, AND it's showing delivery Friday. (Next day delivery is the norm for UPS from Dayton.)
08/19/2021
5:40 P.M.
Shipped
Dayton, OH, United States

Mike

Everything I have ever ordered from Randy has been received SUPER FAST through USPS no less, lol. It’s almost like he’s next door, he isn’t, I’m in California.

Back