eRockets profiled in the Dayton Daily News

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zeus-cat

Reaction score
Randy and eRockets were profiled in the Sunday (3/31/19) business section of the Dayton Daily News. Here is a link, but I don't know if you can access it without a subscription. The interview was done on Tuesday during our weekly club meeting. I and another club member were interviewed for the article. If you read it, it is obvious that the reporter made some mistakes. Oh well, good for Randy Broadway, I mean Boadway, and eRockets.

https://epaper.daytondailynews.com/...me=&edid=603d688d-8b08-45fb-a094-9fad9051881c

I logged out of the paper's website to test it, but it must recognize my computer anyway and let me in to look even though I am not logged in. Dang.

What's the story headline? Seems I got in by just clicking Daton daily news icon

The article is on the first page in the business section: Rocket company's growth takes flight

We are trying to get permission to post the article. I have a subscription and downloaded the two relevant pages in pdf format.

Back