ERG Launch, July 24th

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kgholloway

Reaction score
The Erie Rocketry Goup (ERG) will be having a launch at our Sugar Grove / Lander Pennsylvania field starting at 0900. The field is over 600 acres planted in hay and we have a 5200' waiver with a "K" motor limit. Expected highlight of the day will be the launch of Duane Wilkey's yet to be named rocket on a K1275.

To get to the field from the West take I90 to I84, get off at Exit #8 and take New York Route 394 South. Turn right on Route 69 and follow it to Sugar Grove, PA. In Sugar Grove turn left on Route 957 and follow it out of town. The field will be on the left just be fore you get to Lander. Look for a white & red sign: "NAR Rocket Launch" at the enterence to the field.

From the East or North take I84 to the #8 exit and turn right on New York Route 394 South. Turn right on Route 69 and follow it to Sugar Grove, PA. In Sugar Grove turn left on Route 957 and follow it out of town. The field will be on the left just be fore you get to Lander. Look for a white & red sign: "NAR Rocket Launch" at the enterence to the field.

Ken Holloway

Back