Epoxy (and other) Ratio Calculators

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John Kemker

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
T'other day, I purchased a quart of Aeropoxy PR2032 Resin and a pint of the PH3660 hardener. This epoxy requires a 100:27 resin:hardener by weight ratio. While calculating the ratio isn't that hard, it got me searching for online and smartphone tools to perform the calculations for me. (As a bonus, it would also help me figure ratios for taking insulin, as I have to take a 70:30 N:R by volume mix twice a day.)

I found the two following tools:

Online, there's https://www.g7smy.co.uk/ratio/ which just does the ratios without trying to figure out how much volume of epoxy you need. You can tell it the ratio and how much total volume you want, and it will tell you how much of each to measure out.

For Android, I found CIPPcalculator, among others. It had the advantage of allowing me to calculate without having to tell it the height/width/depth of the object I'm trying to fill with epoxy.

Don't have an iPhone, so didn't search for an app for that. If anyone wants to post their favorite iPhone/iPad app for calculating ratios, please feel free to add it on.

Back