• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Entacore AIM XTRA 2.0 - Telemetry and 4 Output Altimeter with Base - $325

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

patelldp

Reaction score
The Entacore AIM XTRA 2.0 is an outstanding altimeter with integrated telemetry. Product specifications can be found here: https://entacore.com/electronics/aimxtra

I am including the following:

- AIM XTRA 2.0 Altimeter, flown 4-5 times and in perfect working condition with most recent firmware
- BASE 1.1 Receiver with integral USB cord
- 1000 mAh LiPo with JST plug (will throw in a pair of Female JST connectors, not shown)(originally from Sparkfun: https://www.sparkfun.com/products/retired/10472)
- Two helical antennas for the AIM XTRA
- SMA Female to Male 6" extension
- #4 Mounting Hardware - Nylon
- 2x 3d printed sleds (pics in posts below)
- Missing: 1x rubberized quater wave antenna for AIM BASE

This all retails for ~$430, I am asking $325 shipped. I will also trade the above for a Telemetrum and Teledongle.

PM with interest. Thanks for looking!

2sDLGial.jpg

taFiT96l.jpg

Last edited:
Interested, but what's the dimensions? I couldn't find anything on the site.

Thanks!

4.315" L x 1.18" W, not including antenna.

Edited: 1.18" wide, not 1.8". Fits in 38mm tube.

Last edited:
Still available. As stated, I am open to trading for a Telemetrum. This will gain you additional data recording and two additional output channels. If you have a Telemetrum and want to swap, I am sure we can work something out.

What if I toss in some 3D printed sleds? Designed to fit 54mm and 4" couplers.

ImageUploadedByRocketry Forum1490224858.279334.jpg

ImageUploadedByRocketry Forum1490224912.878216.jpg

Reduced. $325 including the 3D printed sleds with free shipping. I'll hold on to it if there's no interest.

Back