• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold End of story 4

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fyrwrxz

latest photo
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
My job is solely to make my crap your crap. One man's crap can still be crap, be warned! This is Solely to support some poor slub trying to ignite the imaginations of children in the formative years we may find new engineers, mechanics, and computer geeks in. Your tax payer dollar only goes so far, and then it comes out of his pittance we pay him. Help me help him, so we don't have to rent somebody in the future that can use a calculator. Ruby Myers from Discount Rocketry slready holds the contract and is ready to ship. Target is $250.00. Call her if you don't believe me. If this craters, it's all on me and he will still get his care package. If we can have some fun doing it, all the better. Sharing is caring, and I give a damn.
Most likely not found in your local Salvating Army store. The rockets flew fine. Project not so. No stories. Two (2) Raytheon Phoenix pencil holders. Trust me, if you are an engineer, they don't hold enuff coffee. Since I don't fly these type of birds, no love lost here. Rocket on the front, guilty party on the back, both the same. All I know is there was only one case with twenty four in it. Maybe they have a warehouse full. Willing to trade one for a cool NASA mission you may have worked on or whatever aerospace related. Looking for Galileo or Ulysses missions, no patches, got those. Since they maybe a little rare, they will be professionally packed and insured with a tracking number. Sorry, but shipping sux for everything these days. Shipping alone is 11, packing and tracking and insurance is 7.00 Do yer own math. $25 per each inclusive. maybe lower if you want both. We can talk. Snail mail in Aunt Heidi's used fruitcake box from 1978 is not an option. Yeah, I suck as a photog.

Attachments

• 06B173CD-E4F8-4CEE-9C94-6467B7BDB16B.jpeg
    06B173CD-E4F8-4CEE-9C94-6467B7BDB16B.jpeg
    122.2 KB · Views: 0
Really? Hmm, methinks the best laid plans'o' mice and men gang aft agley. At least that's what my grandfather said when I asked about my inheritence.

Back