EMRR's 3rd Virtual Rocket Contest in Full Swing

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EMRR

Reaction score
We now have 3 entries and are looking forward to many more as we continue on into our 3rd "Virtual" Rocket Contest. You can enter with a RockSIM Demo version or any released version from 5.x - 7.x.

Check it Out!

Nick

1 month left... competition is stiff so far!

Nick

Nick,

Am I the lucky #7 entry into the contest? I have yet to figure out how to win first place in one of these competitions, and I am the one who can make RockSim do things it wasn't supposed to do!

Bruce S. Levison, NAR #69055

On the first two I optimized some parameters, but didn't fare so well overall. And this time I am having my own problems getting my design optimized. Boo hoo.

Originally posted by teflonrocketry1
Nick,

Am I the lucky #7 entry into the contest? I have yet to figure out how to win first place in one of these competitions, and I am the one who can make RockSim do things it wasn't supposed to do!

Bruce S. Levison, NAR #69055

You are #7 and you have jumped to 3rd place after 2 events (with current entries). Not bad at all. If you build it, the 1% bonus will move you up in points.

The competition is tough! The contest is a challenge... ya think so?

Nick

Tick-Tock. Time is ticking away. 14 entries and competition is tough. I have standings after event #1 and #3. I ran event #2 this morning on the entries and wow, some interesting results.

Time to get your entry it.

CLICK HERE

Nick

Back