EMRR Virtual Rocket Contest #14!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PunkRocketScience

Reaction score
Hello all!

EMRR has posted their new Virtual Rocket Contest! It's been quite a while since the last one, so it's time to dust off your copy of Rocksim!

The theme this time is.... (wait for it....) VIRTUAL KITBASH!!! :jaw:

I will be hosting the contest. Please feel free to post questions here or send them to me.

Here's a link to the contest page:

https://www.rocketreviews.com/contests/virtual_contest14.shtml

You're hosting? Isn't that going to make it a little difficult to procrastinate and/or trip over the deadline? :p

You're hosting? Isn't that going to make it a little difficult to procrastinate and/or trip over the deadline? :p

Thankfully yes! I'll post some demo models, but with getting the Interceptor-M ready to fly at LDRS, starting the new Proton Briz project and joining in on the myriad of other EMRR goodies this year, I'm going to have my hands full!

I'm sure Nick will add more to the prize table as the contest gets closer.

My club has just offered up a prize in support.
i might even enter the contest this year, the rocksim contests are the only ones i don't enter.

Well.... it is posted and you all can start pecking away at it... but I am still working prizes (with Cliff's help) for this contest and other future ones.

Nick

Hmmm.... Only one person has expressed interest (that we know of...) so far!

Can I get a show of hands from anyone that is thinking of entering the contest?

Hmmm.... Only one person has expressed interest (that we know of...) so far!

Can I get a show of hands from anyone that is thinking of entering the contest?

I thought about it for about as long as a B14 burn time. Just not that into the graphics and finishing aspects of Rocksim, so this one's not exactly in my wheelhouse.

was looking into entering a rocksim contest, but this one seems a bit out of my league as a beginner.

Back