EMRR RockSIM Library gets and overhaul

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EMRR

Reaction score
Hi All,

Dick Stafford (and I) now have stressed out fingers and wrists. Why? We just updated the entire 1299 RockSIM files on EMRR. We renamed them all to make them consistent and easier to read and find. We put the names all in lower case (for Apple users) and updated the databases. We also updated all the ZIP packs and on and on.

Lastly, I tweaked the scripts to include a REVIEW link within the RockSIM library for those that have reviews.

AND and RockSIM Library Needs Hit List.

Check out the new stuff.

Thanks, Dick!!!!!

Regards,
Nick
https://www.rocketreviews.com

Um, as a Mac user, what's the reason for the lower case names? I have pretty much everything with the first word capitalized...

Oh, and by the way, thanks for fixing it!:D

Great update... you had me freakin' out earlier today when I tried to surf over to EMRR and you had the board down for updating... I was getting the 404 Server Not Found thingie...

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Looks like it's all good now.... :D

Originally posted by Justin Horne
Um, as a Mac user, what's the reason for the lower case names? I have pretty much everything with the first word capitalized...

Oh, and by the way, thanks for fixing it!:D

It was reported on my last "EMRR on CD" that the file names couldn't be found if not all in lower case.

If not, oh well, the commonization of names was worth it... and to make them lower case took exactly 12 seconds (using a mass renamer program). It clearly was not the bulk of the work.

Nick

Is the EMRR site down or something, I can't seem to get to it?

Bruce S. Levison, NAR #69055

I was having problems a little while ago, too, but it is working for me now.

Originally posted by teflonrocketry1
Is the EMRR site down or something, I can't seem to get to it?

Bruce S. Levison, NAR #69055

Servers were being moved and there was a router problem. Should not be any problems now.

Back