EMRR is looking for two volunteers...

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EMRR

Reaction score
We have a special project that requires research and writing skills AND we have a need for some help with formatting HTML.

Please let me know if you can help.

Nick

How intensive would the research need to be? Sounds intriguing, but I have a pretty limited time schedule with work and classes..I think I have pretty fair writing skills. :)

I don't have the greatest writing skills, but I have a bunch of extra time on my hands and I'd be willing to help.

Well I should be able to help. i have some html experence and I have decent writing skills and a editor friend who can help any time i need it . I enjoy research.

If you could ballpark the hours you're thinking and the rough timeframe I could decide if it is something I would be able to help with. Some people think I'm a good writer, I am a good technical researcher and I have no issue with html/php.

Sandy.

PS: thunderdog: I hope your recovery goes well!

I should have said to contact me using the Feedback form on EMRR so I can communicate the plan/idea.

Thanks,
Nick

Is wanna rite fur Usss. I rite real good like.

Ok, for real, asking me to write anything other than fantasy stuff is a bad idea. So I'll abstain.

Ok, for real, asking me to write anything other than fantasy stuff is a bad idea. So I'll abstain.

Back