EMRR Announces the NEW Flight Profile Page

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EMRR

Reaction score
EMRR is pleased to announce the newly updated Flight Log Profile. This feature is available to any guest with > 25 flight logs recorded on EMRR. If you have a Flight Log Management Account you will be able to save your set-up on the Flight Profile, not to mention all the edit, copy, add picture, and link features associated with the Management Account.

The key features are of the Flight Profile are:

Flight Profile Summary (best to show a sample – this is mine)
Recorded Flights: 1,030 (3.3% of all flights logged on EMRR)
Recorded Rockets: 182 (46 Active - 136 "Rest In Peace" (RIP))
Average Flights: 5.7 Flights/Rocket
Average Power (N): 25.4 Newtons/Flight (This is a E-Class Rocketeer)
Average Spending: $4.89/Flight ($0.19/Newton)
Level 1 Cert: Public Missiles (PML) - Callisto (AT RMS H128-M)
Highest Altitude: 3,900 ft - LOC/Precision - Aura (AT EconoJet F20-7)
Top Motor Class: "C" (288 Motors - 24.3% of your motors)
Top Motor Specific ID: Est SU B6-4 (100 Motors - 8.4% of your motors)
Top Motor Manufacturer: Estes (765 Motors - 64.5% of your motors)
Top Motor Diameter: 18mm (551 Motors - 46.5% of your motors)
Top Rocket: OOP - Nordic Rocketry - Meanie (61 Flights - 5.9% of your flights)

In addition, enjoy (8) graphical representation of your data:

1) All Motor Usage Graph which separates your motors used by letter-designation and report total newtons and total dollars (sorry)!
2) Flight Configuration which shows the number of flights by cluster, staged, staged-cluster, etc.
3) Motor Diameter which shows the number of motors used by diameter
4) Motor Manufacturer which shows the number of motors used by manufacturer
5) Top 10 Rockets flown which shows your top 10 fliers
6) Top 10 Motors used which shows your top 10 motors with or without delay designation
7) 5 Year Comparison Motor Usage Graph which separates your motors used by letter-designation and reports total newtons and total dollars
8) 5 Year Monthly Motor Usage Graph which separates your motors used by month and reports total newtons and total dollars

Lastly, the Rocket List With Recommended Motors shows all of your rockets, what motor configurations you have flown in them and the manufacturer recommended motors (if exist).

This is truly a feature to be enjoyed!

just been to check out the changes.
the new page is great.
well done Nick, your site just keeps on getting better and better.

I like what I see too with the following querries:

Is there any way to change the pink (magenta) back into red?

Is the old text based data still accessible?

Thanks for yoru work and dedication to a great site.

I can easily change magenta to another color (what you folks don't like that?)

For text based data: Do you mean the old e-mailable data? Easy enough to add back, but, you can get all your data pipe "|" delimited from the Flight Log Management.

AND WAIT until you see my next planned feature for Flight Log Management: "Flight Day Planning!"...

Tweaked the colors and fixed the search by motor size task.

Also added (byROCKET, byLOG, and byDATE) right on the Profile page (so I should now be able to eliminate the "by Rocketeer" page).

I also tweaked all the unknown motors and created an offline maintenance program.

Need those with Flight Log Management Profiles to go in and check your logs.

Nick

A cursory glance and mine looks OK.

I sure like the tan better than the magenta!

I like the changes:D

I think there is a bug when you search flight logs for the last two weeks. Click on H motors and it lists H launches and 1/2 A flights as well.

I like the changes:D

I think there is a bug when you search flight logs for the last two weeks. Click on H motors and it lists H launches and 1/2 A flights as well.

Ah, thanks. I have to work on this one... it is the same for "A" motors as well. It is because for 1/2A and 1/4A I use a the letter-designation of "ha" and "qa" in the motor letters field, therefore the "H" is seen in "ha" and the "A" is seen in both.

Simple fix in my mind... not so simple in perl!

Soon. Perhaps this afternoon I'll bang it out.

Would it be possible to also tie club membership together as a relation? It would be an interesting display to see what a club does over the course of a year.

That would be cool. It might even be helpful for club members to see just where their effort and time are spent.

You can currently search the flight logs by club or event, but I agree it might be cool to make a pseudo user for say, MDRA, etc. Unfortunately it would take a lot of editing to add club and event info for all my logs before those fields existed.

Back