Ematches

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steven88

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Hello. I am looking for some quality ematches that don’t cost a fortune for my dual deploy rocket. What does everyone think of some of the less expensive ones made in China for sale on eBay? It says they run on 12v so not sure about them. I will post a link to them. I know the Fire Iniater ones from MJG are supposedly really good but was wondering if there was anything of the same quality for less money? Thanks for your help. https://www.ebay.com/i/143011542287...1%26rvr_ts%3Daa5a757c1680ad4d02a0150ffffc5d0b

I've been using ones I've purchased on ebay and amazon for years now without problem. I was a little skeptical at first and only used them in rockets with a second altimeter (used the Chinese ematch as primary and then a locally sourced ematch as backup). After my first year testing them I moved to using them exclusively and have not had any failures. I've easily used at least 300 of these by now. Someone will be on here shortly to tell you the Chinese ematches aren't being shipped with proper postage declarations, etc..., and that might be the case. All of my orders have come with the contents of the package clearly labeled and there hasn't been any problems with delivery.

Crazy Jim's ematches are great - I've used those in the past too.

Back