Quantcast

Email notification

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

DynaSoar

Reaction score
I turned off email notification of follow ups in threads, and I'm still getting them. So I turned it off again. Still happening. Is it busted?

Milo

TRF BoD Member
Reaction score
Turning off e-mail notifications only works for future threads. It doesn't go back and unsubscribe you from older threads. Eventually you stop getting them as the older threads die down. I'm not sure why it is implemented this way but it is.

You are currently subscribed to 709 different threads. I can remove all of these if you like.

DynaSoar

Reaction score
Originally posted by Milo
Turning off e-mail notifications only works for future threads. It doesn't go back and unsubscribe you from older threads. Eventually you stop getting them as the older threads die down. I'm not sure why it is implemented this way but it is.

You are currently subscribed to 709 different threads. I can remove all of these if you like.
If you would please, sir. I'm not sure how I get "subscribed" anyway. I guess I've just retained my low-tech forum experience and remember what threads I was interested in.

hokkyokusei

Reaction score
You get subscribed by replying to messages. You can unsubscribe yourself from all messages by going to your profile, then clicking on "view all subscribed threads", then "unsubscribe from all threads".