• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Electronics, Parachutes & Hardware

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scott S

Reaction score
Thanks everyone, I'm going to close this thread down. Keep an eye out for more stuff coming soon.

Selling off some stuff I acquired from someone getting out of the hobby. First to PM me gets the item. These can also be picked up at any MDRA launch or monthly meeting.

Electronics:
Blacksky AltAcc2C V2.03 complete with standoffs, serial connection cable, charge connection cable, software and original packaging including manual. Also includes the AltAcc Power Panel in original packaging. Powers up and reports correctly. Sold
Adept ALTS2-50K altimeter with used CAB5/6-24 connection cable and 1 new CAB5/6-24 cable. Tested in vacuum and performs correctly.Sold
Adept DDCS2 altimeter with used CAB5/6-24 connection cable and 1 new CAB5/6-24 cable. Tested in vacuum and performs correctly. Sold
Ozark ARTS-Tx-900 G Serial #028, 9600 bps, Special-SMA. I’m not able (sure how?) to test this but was told it is in working condition. Includes transmitter, receiver, antennas, 3 ARTS2 serial connection cables, serial – serial cable, Radio Rx v1.2 software CD & Data Analyzer CD.Sold

AltACC.jpgadept.jpgarts.jpg

Parachutes:
GLR TAC-1 84" parachute – new condition. It doesn’t appear to have flown but is out of the original package and has some smudges. Neon fire red & black with purple lines & swivel. $110 shippedSold pending funds
SkyAngle C-3L – excellent condition. White, orange & black with yellow shroud lines & swivel.Sold
SkyAngle C-3XL – Good condition. Shows signs of use but no damage. Black, silver & orange with white shrouds and swivel.Sold
SkyAngle C-44 – new but out of original packaging. Purple, red & yellow with yellow shrouds and swivel. Sold
90” nylon parachute – toroidal shape. The person I got this from said it is a fruity chute but it does not have any labels or markings showing that it is from Fruity. It is brand new and of excellent quality. 9 shroud lines plus the line to the canopy shrouds. Blue & orange. Comes with nylon storage bag with zipper. Sold
124” nylon parachute – toroidal shape. The person I got this from said it is a fruity chute but it does not have any labels or markings showing that it is from Fruity. It is brand new and of excellent quality. 10 shroud lines plus the line to the canopy shrouds. Yellow & red. Comes with nylon storage bag with zipper. $350 shipped

Let me know if you want to see a picture of any of the parachutes.

More to come.

Thanks, Scott

Last edited:
Hardware:

Loki 76-3600 case, thrust ring, old style smoke bulkhead and #40 nozzle. Excellent condition except the nozzle is damaged and is questionable for use. Nozzle can easily be machined to working condition if you have a lathe. Sold
loki.jpgnozzle.jpg

CTI – 38mm 1 grain – used but good condition –$12 + shipping
CTI – 38mm 2 grain – used but good condition -$15 + shipping
CTI – 38mm 3 grain – used but good condition – $17 + Shipping
CTI – 38mm 5 grain – used but good condition - Sold

cti.jpg

Aerotech – RMS/Hybrid 54-1280 case size. I have no experience with this motor. The motor was assembled and there are no instructions or other parts. Motor includes a unlabeled black Aerotech case, a standard aft closure, a stainless steel nozzle carrier with graphite insert, a modified forward closure, stainless steel N2O injector plate assembly and a cellulose solid fuel load(?). https://www.aerotech-rocketry.com/customersite/products/motors/hybrid/hybridexplanation.html Sold

ATH-2.jpgATH-1.jpg

Last edited:
Missed One
Loki 98mm - 76mm nozzle carrier and #76 throat graphite nozzle. Allows you to use 76mm nozzles in your 98mm case. The included nozzle is for the 98-13000 Ns or larger case. $100 shipped.

noz car.jpg

Thanks, Scott

Aerotech – RMS/Hybrid 54-1280 case size. I have no experience with this motor. The motor was assembled and there are no instructions or other parts. Motor includes a unlabeled black Aerotech case, a standard aft closure, a stainless steel nozzle carrier with graphite insert, a modified forward closure, stainless steel N2O injector plate assembly and a cellulose solid fuel load(?). https://www.aerotech-rocketry.com/customersite/products/motors/hybrid/hybridexplanation.html $125 + shipping

View attachment 308393View attachment 308394

PM on hybrid

Last edited:
What is a GLR TAC 18? Never heard of that model/size.

It's the TAC1 - 84" chute. Sorry for the confusion but I figured that was how they labeled there chutes since the tag has TAC-1 with an 8 handwritten beside the 1. I had to measure the shroud lines to confirm it was the 84" chute. Description changed above.

More packages going out tomorrow for those that have sent payment. Next up will be some motors available for pickup only. Sizes range from E - M, single use and reloads.

Here's some picture of the 90", 124" similar but 1 additional shroud line.

Picture of the bridal chute 1.jpg

where the shrouds attach to the chute chute 2.jpg

Canopy Shrouds chute 3.jpg

Parachute laid flat. seams between gores reinforced with tubular nylon chute 4.jpg

Parachute with shroud lines tight. You can see how the top is pulled in for the toroidal shape.chute 5.jpg

90" chute weighs 650g and the 120 weighs 775g.

Hope this helps.

PM on hybrid

Turns out this is not an AT 54mm Hybrid RMS ( closures don't fit my Dr. Rockets tube; AT closures don't thread into this tube; nozzle carrier and foreplate are lathed stainless; no room for burst disk or preheater grain in forward )

Does anybody know what I've got? My only guess would be homebrew or maybe Contrail's Trojan? The latter guess is only because I have zero details on same.

PM Sent

Turns out this is not an AT 54mm Hybrid RMS ( closures don't fit my Dr. Rockets tube; AT closures don't thread into this tube; nozzle carrier and foreplate are lathed stainless; no room for burst disk or preheater grain in forward )

Does anybody know what I've got? My only guess would be homebrew or maybe Contrail's Trojan? The latter guess is only because I have zero details on same.

Back