Electronics Bay Design - Sealing, and why 'two' rods?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, it's possible. But honestly, you have to look on the bright side. I know that most people think of flow resistance reduction as simple, but as with anything, there are some pitfalls. For example, under certain conditions, there will be a lot of flow in your system that is too weak to pass the vital force. Under other states, there will be a lot of too strong flow to give the required pressure. I read on Seal With Ease about sealants that can be used for such rockets. I think it's a cool hobby, especially when you know the technique and the results are promising.

Last edited:
Yes, it's possible. But honestly, you have to look on the bright side. I know that most people think of flow resistance reduction as simple, but as with anything, there are some pitfalls. For example, under certain conditions, there will be a lot of flow in your system that is too weak to pass the vital force. Under other states, there will be a lot of too strong flow to give the required pressure. I read on Seal With Ease about sealants that can be used for such rockets. I think it's a cool hobby, especially when you know the technique and the results are promising.
Agree with you

Back