• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Electronics and Larger Building Components: Final Selloff, Final Portion

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Solarover12

Reaction score
Rings and bulkplates package, 5" - 7.5"

Already boxed up as a lot. Barely worth selling as it is. What you see is what you get. Plywood rings are top quality Baltic birch, CNC cut by Pat Waite. $50 plus actual shipping for the whole box.

IMG_4505.JPG

Last edited:
SOLD PENDING FUNDS 3" Carbon Av-Bay Kit

Includes two filament wound carbon couplers. One 11" long and one 9" long. Madcow is getting $40 per 9" section.

Includes both couplers ($80 value) and some original anodized Curtis aluminum bulkplates with thread-in chargeholders. $100+ total value. $75 plus shipping takes the lot.

IMG_4506.JPGIMG_4507.JPG

Last edited:
6" Av-Bay Kit

From the project I built for the X-Prize Cup back in '06 before I decided to go with a different av-bay design. Thick (~100 thou) old school convolute Curtis coupler and 4 matching 3/16" G10 bulkplates (2 coupler, 2 airframe).

I preferred this airframe to the newer G12 stuff, and it's way thicker, too. Madcow is getting $60 just for the length of filament coupler. Let's call it $50 plus actual shipping for the coupler and the 4 bulkplates.

IMG_4514.JPG

6" Minimum Diameter Fin Set

I was really proud of these once upon a time. Router cut and beveled back in 2011 for a Balls project that never came to be. Perfect for a 6" x 98 rocket (surface mount) or a 6" hobby-style min dia with layups and a fincan sleeved onto heavy hardware.

Hate to let these go, I was really proud of them. But, want to see them used and I'll never build this kind of rocket again. Cut from a 2 foot square piece of G10 that's $72.48 from McMaster. Probably about a square foot and a half of material. Let's call it $50 plus shipping.

IMG_4508.JPGIMG_4509.JPG

G-Wiz MC2, New in Bag

These were all that back in the day. G-Wiz is no more, but the next-gen of the MC2 (the HCX) went for $234.95.

Includes software, cable, and USB interface board. All in original packaging.

$150 plus shipping takes it.

That's the end of a 5-year long sale to get rid of everything. Message with interest.

IMG_4515.JPGIMG_4516.JPG

3" Carbon Av-Bay Kit

Includes two filament wound carbon couplers. One 11" long and one 9" long. Madcow is getting $40 per 9" section.

Includes both couplers ($80 value) and some original anodized Curtis aluminum bulkplates with thread-in chargeholders. $100+ total value. $75 plus shipping takes the lot.

pm sent

Large Epoxy Haul

Gallon of US Composites 150 thick (structural) resin with a quart of the 4:1 "fast" hardener, and two quart kits of Aeropoxy 2032/3660 laminating epoxy.

Aircraft Spruce has the Aeropoxy kits at $52.75/ea, and US Composites has the gallon kit at $69.50 for an even $175 market value.

$115 plus actual shipping and it's all yours.

IMG_4521.jpg

Last edited:
Large Epoxy Haul

Gallon of US Composites 150 thick (structural) resin with a quart of the 4:1 "fast" hardener, and two quart kits of Aeropoxy 2032/3660 laminating epoxy.

Aircraft Spruce has the Aeropoxy kits at $52.75/ea, and US Composites has the gallon kit at $69.50 for an even $175 market value.

$115 plus actual shipping and it's all yours.

View attachment 327029

Oops.

Last edited:
G-Wiz LCX Flight Computer

Flown once, in great condition. Sold for $134.95 when they were available - $105 plus shipping takes it.

Comes with a battery clip.

IMG_4532.jpg

Not many transactions coming out of this lot so far. If you feel the prices are unfair, feel free to make an offer.

Back