• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Ejection Charge Canisters, "E" Size, 98 in this package

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SammyD

Reaction score
Hey everyone! For sale is a 98 pack of small sized ejection charge canisters ("E" size is only for me to distinguish them from four other sizes, not an official size). I have 1 of these packages.

I ran across this box of ejection charge canisters the other day that I have zero use for. These are for making your own charge canisters with your own e-matches and other components. I know many of you use this sort of canister for deployment sequences, so I'm going to offer them up for sale here.

Shown for size comparison (since I was too lazy to fill each of the five sizes I have with black powder) are a CTI 29mm-3G motor casing, a Monster Motors 29/40-120 motor casing (AT), and a ruler. I estimate this "E" lot canisters will hold about .25-.75g of FFFF black powder, maybe more... I just don't use this sort of recovery option, instead opting for charge wells attached to my AV bulkplates.

$20.00 shipped to the lower 48 for one package or make offer on one package or multiple packages. Please make payment via Paypal using "Send $$ to someone you trust" please; if you'd like Buyer Protecton, add 6% to the price. Thank you! Sam

NOTE: If I'm way off on the price of these things, let me know; all I could find in a quick search to get a starting price were already-assembled canisters that had an e-match attached.

IMG_0334.JPGIMG_0356.JPGIMG_0357.JPGIMG_0358.JPGIMG_0359.JPGIMG_0360.JPG

Back