• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Ejection charge canister wells for larger rockets

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Duster45

Reaction score
These aluminum canisters are 1 inch in diameter and 1 3/4 inch long. They can hold up to 10 grams of black powder. They can be mounted 2 different ways as shown, depending on how the e-match is to be routed. Anodized for additional short circuit protection and easy cleaning. Mounting hardware is included. Priced at $15.00 each and includes free postal shipping.

Big Rocket Canisters.JPG

Duster, I need some that will hold up to 30 grams. Have any that large? Thanks.
I can make some that will hold 30 grams. How many do you need? Must they be anodized? Do you have any size requirements? Thanks, Dan

These aluminum canisters are 1 inch in diameter and 1 3/4 inch long. They can hold up to 10 grams of black powder. They can be mounted 2 different ways as shown, depending on how the e-match is to be routed. Anodized for additional short circuit protection and easy cleaning. Mounting hardware is included. Priced at $15.00 each and includes free postal shipping.

View attachment 442640

Are you still selling these or can it be marked sold?

I received my Blue (10-gram) and red (5-gram) ejection charge canister yesterday, and they look great! Thank you, and thank you for reviving this thread...

PM me I would like a set of each 5 and 10 gram if available

Just received 2 sets of red (5g) and a set of blue (10g) charge wells. The quality is great and shipping was stupid fast. Highly recommend!

Back