For Sale Ejection charge canister wells for larger rockets

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

troj

Wielder Of the Skillet Of Harsh Discipline, Potent
Reaction score
Just got the same as Bob; had them very quickly!

Now, to build the project I acquired some of these for. :)

Brent

Reaction score
Received mine today. They look great I will order one more set of the large one's and put them to use on my next large build.

SMAK

Reaction score
Very nice canisters and quick shipping. I will definitely buy again.

slydoh

Reaction score
I got two pairs of the 5-gram version and they are very nice. Dan is very helpful with any questions. I might have to get some 10-gram ones just in case.

Jester

Reaction score
Yes, now in 3 sizes to choose from, 5, 10 and 15 gram.all 3.JPG

mrwalsh85

Reaction score
These aluminum canisters are 1 inch in diameter and 1 3/4 inch long. They can hold up to 10 grams of black powder. They can be mounted 2 different ways as shown, depending on how the e-match is to be routed. Anodized for additional short circuit protection and easy cleaning. Mounting hardware is included. Priced at $15.00 each and includes free postal shipping.

View attachment 442640
Trying to send you a PM... But no joy. How can I contact you? The SLI team I am mentoring is looking for charge wells like these and I'd like to point them in your direction.

troj

Wielder Of the Skillet Of Harsh Discipline, Potent
Reaction score
Trying to send you a PM... But no joy. How can I contact you? The SLI team I am mentoring is looking for charge wells like these and I'd like to point them in your direction.
You're mentoring an SLI team?! Oh, no.... ;)

Seriously, very cool! If you have questions about the program, feel free to reach out to me and I'll do what I can to point you the right direction.

-Kevin

Jester

Reaction score
Yes, Duster45 is a thing of the past, not really sure what happened, but I'm Jester now!

mrwalsh85

Reaction score
You're mentoring an SLI team?! Oh, no.... ;)

Seriously, very cool! If you have questions about the program, feel free to reach out to me and I'll do what I can to point you the right direction.

-Kevin
Yeah, they won two or three awards last year... Rookie of the year for one. :) and 2nd place in two other categories. Not bad for a first showing!

mccuesteve

Reaction score
Great canisters. Fast shipping. I'm going to incorporate these in all future builds. Thanks Dan

Latest posts