• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold (Price Reduced) Eggtimer TRS-LCD Ham combo, assembled & tested

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Worsaer

Amateur Propulsionist
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Hello Folks,

I have a new Eggtimer TRS & LCD Ham combo available.

The setup is available for $325 $280, which includes UPS shipping.

This includes the Ham versions of both the TRS and the LCD, flashed to the most recent firmware, in a professional case. It also includes the optional LCD GPS module, USB cable, and your choice of a removable blue or orange protective boot. (It does not include a Bluetooth module, but you can easily add it yourself if desired.)

This is only available to licensed ham operators. You must provide your call sign to purchase. Please note this is NOT plug-and-play. You must follow the instructions to set your frequency, load your call sign, and set your deployment options. Please review the TRS User Guide and Ham Addendum carefully on the Eggfinder Rocketry website before purchasing: Eggtimer TRS Support Page

If you are interested, please contact me via a new 'conversation'.

image2.jpegimage1.jpeg

IMG_0446.jpgIMG_0451.jpg
IMG_0447.jpgIMG_0448.jpgIMG_0455.jpg

Last edited:
Good question. No, I purchase commercial cases that can be adapted to the Eggfinder pcb layout. I‘ve tried 3 or 4 different styles, and prefer this one. The flexible protective boot makes it look awkward; may not buy those again.

Back