• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Eggtimer TRS and Eggfinder LCD receiver

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

REC

Reaction score
I built this with the idea of putting it in my 2" rocket but there simply is not enough room. As I intend to stay with small diameter rockets I am selling. As you can see from the photos the transmitter pairs with the receiver just fine. I added terminals to the TRS board to simplify moving from rocket to rocket. I have both a rubber duck antenna and a 12" extension cable with a bulkhead connector to mount in a payload bay bulkhead. I have the paper instruction manuals for both the transmitter and receiver.

$110.00 payable by PayPal, includes domestic shipping.

Bob C.

IMG_2022.JPGIMG_2024.JPGIMG_2026.JPGIMG_2029.JPGIMG_2032.JPG

Last edited:
You must have a little spare change available!

Well...I did get some OT this past week, plus I'll be getting a PerDiem check and I just signed up for PayPal credit. So....

PM already sent, just waiting for a reply. I would like to take advantage of the current eggtimer sale and try to build one myself, but I have already toasted a Quark. If this is the real deal, it is a great deal.

OP:
Does it come with data cable?

It is real deal. I know the seller and he had it at a launch yesterday. I will vouch for him!

Cool. Unfortunately I was late to the party, as usual. Lol. I missed a good set of hardware by just a few minutes as well.

Back